Looking to pursue a career within a leading corporate Insurance firm? We are looking for pro-active, target-driven and highly customer focused individuals with strong numerical skills, the ability to multi task and work with multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Advisor- Job Overview
This is a busy varied role where you will work within the Customer Service team dealing with both Insurers and customers and will be responsible for policy calculation and administration, sending and chasing renewal documentation, updating trackers and handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively contacting and supporting customers with the renewal process
- Administration and updating trackers
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email
- Processing policy changes and midterm adjustments
- Understanding the customer's needs and informing them of the relevant features and benefits that you can offer
- Building excellent rapport with customers from the outset
- Providing outstanding customer service on every call
Customer Service Advisor - Required Skills and Experience
As Customer Service Advisor you will have:
- Outstanding communication skills - able to enter into conversation with ease and show empathy and understanding
- Experience within the Insurance Sector
- Persuasive without hard selling
- Ability to influence, upsell and cross selling would be an advantage, as would experience of working to and exceeding targets
- High levels of computer literacy and ability to work with multiple systems
- Strong numerical skills to calculate premiums and adjustments
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm are essential
Customer Service (Retentions) - Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday entitlement
- Excellent benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.