Our rapidly expanding client based in Stevenage are looking to recruit an additional team member to join their busy Customer Service team. This is a varied role where you will work in a team and be responsible for administration, sending and following up on documentation, as well as updating internal systems and handling incoming and making outbound calls.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Overview
- Proactively contacting customers to update on their account
- Administration and updating trackers
- Understanding the customer’s needs and informing them of the relevant features and benefits that you can offer
- Building excellent rapport with customers from the outset
- Providing outstanding customer service on every call
Customer Service Advisor - Required Skills and Experience
As Customer Service Advisor you will have:
- Outstanding communicator - able to enter into conversation with ease and show empathy and understanding
- Persuasive without hard selling
- Experience of influencing people or upselling/cross selling would be an advantage, as would experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Good computer literacy
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm are essential!
Customer Service Advisor - Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum with bonus
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong development and progression opportunities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.