Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and are looking to develop your career within a corporate environment? A superb opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our client’s successful team in Hitchin. You will be speaking with customers, handling queries as well as carrying out some general administration duties. You will need to be confident and professional as well as being able to keep on top of a varied workload.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Overview
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include;
- Taking inbound calls from customers, building excellent relationships and ensuring that all queries are solved to a high standard
- Responding to a high volume of emails on a daily basis, providing detailed and accurate information
- Identifying new opportunities for the company to obtain further business from customers and sharing leads accordingly
- Making outbound calls to customers to secure repeat business
- Providing relevant and appropriate written and telephone based advice to clients in line with company procedure
- Regularly and proactively communicating with customers
Customer Service Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- To have a natural business acumen
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone in a previous role
- A team player who takes an active interest in how the company are performing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Insurance knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Good Outlook and IT skills
Customer Service Advisor – Benefits Offered
- £18,000-£22000 + bonus
- Monday to Friday hours
- Excellent company benefits
- Competitive salary
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.