Established and expanding St Albans based organisation are looking for a proactive Customer Service candidate to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Overview
- Taking inbound calls from customers to help answer any queries or provide information
- Assist with scheduling of engineers to attend sites
- Respond to customer emails
- Following up on works completed
- Prioritise works and relaying delays to customer when necessary
- Constantly updating internal systems
- Clarifying information with the customer on a regular basis to ensure smooth delivery of service to all parties
- Provide polite, professional customer service at all times
Customer Service Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- Customer focused with strong rapport building ability
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Polite and professional, with a confident telephone manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a busy team
Customer Service Advisor - Benefits Offered
- £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Free parking onsite
- Working hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Immediate start available
Please contact Clare at Lawrence Dean for more information.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.