Contact Centre Advisor
Superb opportunity to join this team as part of a successful, dynamic organisation in Welwyn Garden City with an excellent reputation as an employer.
Contact Centre Advisor - Job Overview
As a Customer Contact Centre Advisor your duties will include;
- Taking inbound calls from existing customer to help answer any queries or provide information
- Questioning, problem solving and trying to minimise future issues that may arise
- Identifying faults and delays and resolving with the customer
- Clarifying information with the customer on a regular basis to ensure smooth delivery of service to all parties
- Updating systems using MS Excel
- Provide polite, professional customer service at all times
- Asking others in your team for assistance if you are unable to independently provide the customer with the information they require.
Contact Centre Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- Inbound or outbound call centre experience desired but not essential
- Customer focused with strong rapport building ability
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel
- Polite and professional, with a confident telephone manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a busy team.
Contact Centre Agent - Benefits Offered
- 9.00 per hour increasing after qualifying period + holiday pay
- Free parking onsite
- Working hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Immediate start available
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.