- passionate about helping people?
- truly committed to providing outstanding customer care?
- keen to work as part of a small team who make a big impact?
- someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys being busy and working at pace
Then this could be just the job for you!
Who we are?
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independent recruitment business, based in Stevenage. Established in 2010 we have carved out a well-deserved reputation for being the best at what we do check out our Google reviews to see for yourself!
Our team is a mix of experienced recruiters, and those who are new to the industry... but they all have one thing in common - a genuine desire to provide an outstanding experience for our candidates and clients, always.
This leads to a high performance culture where we work hard and strive for excellence. Success is rewarded and progression is available for all who want it.
As an employer we treat our people well. To us this is a given. As well as good basic salaries we offer monthly commission and annual bonuses to everyone in the team at all levels and in all roles.
We offer true flexibility in terms of when and where our team work, and recognise that work-life balance is achieved differently for each of us.
What is a Candidate Consultant?
One of the most important people in our business!
A Candidates Consultant's responsibilities are broad and varied, but include:
- Speaking to candidates who have applied for our roles to truly understand their priorities in their next role
- Meeting candidates face to face to get to know them better
- Keeping in regular contact with our candidates to ensure that we always provide a positive candidate experience
- Making recommendations of suitable candidates for our roles
- ...and so much more!
This would be a fantastic first step for someone who wants to get into a full Recruitment Consultant role in the future. It is also well suited to someone who loves the Candidate side of Recruitment but wants to stay clear of sales or business development.
There are lots, but here are just a few:
- True flexibility including variable start and finish times and the ability to work from home some of the time
- Part-Time Hours, you would need to work 3 or 4 full days per week
- Great basic salary plus the opportunity to earn monthly commission
- Annual performance related bonuses - and we even pay the tax and NI for you!
- Uncapped OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 plus an extra day off at Christmas
- Health and wellbeing programme which can include free gym membership, private healthcare or relaxation treatments
- Some truly special team events
- The opportunity to be part of something exciting!
This is a full-time, permanent position available to start ASAP.
If this is of interest, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.