A rare opportunity has arisen with our customer orientated client based in Stevenage. The right candidate MUST have worked within compliance within a customer focused environment and be available to start immediately.
Technical and Compliance Support Officer - Job Overview
As a Technical and compliance Support Officer your duties will include;
- Implementing and maintain all team functions, processes and procedures within the compliance team, including tasks such as works, orders, invoices, financial budgetary information, forecasting information, complaints, responding to correspondence and works order requests
- Ensuring the processes and procedures for maintaining compliance are applied, ensuring audit, financial, probity and other safeguards are applied and any breach of security is brought to management ‘s attention.
- Maintaining and developing robust processes and procedures ensuring technical support is provided to all teams within the business and its contractors.
- Managing works across multiple teams and services
- Processing complaints, ensuring that action is taken and complainants are informed of progress in accordance with company processes and procedures
- To assist in effectively delivering all aspects of office and technical support functions, for the Compliance Team and business as a whole.
- Ensure that project files and records are maintained in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Maintain electronic and paper systems and reports, to support the provision of accurate and timely information ensuring compliance is maintained at all times.
- Attend team meetings and briefings and to attend relevant training courses as required.
Technical and Compliance Support Officer - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident communication skills along with the ability to build rapport with staff at varying levels is essential
- Previous compliance experience is essential
- Clear telephone communication skills
- Ability to manage a rapidly changing workload
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience of implementing new processes and procedures
Technical and Compliance Support Officer - Benefits Offered
- Immediate temporary contract with longer term opportunities available
- Increased holiday after 12 weeks
- Paid holiday
- Free parking
- £11.88ph +Holiday Pay
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.