An exciting opportunity has become available for an administrator to join a well-established company in Letchworth due to departmental growth. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing department in delivering the company’s marketing strategy.
Team Administrator - Job Overview
As a Team Administrator your duties will include;
- Processing marketing activities and support solutions for customers
- Liaising with sales teams, external suppliers and customers via face to face, telephone and email
- Answer incoming communications and respond to enquiries on social media
- Ability to understand budget, cost management and raising purchase orders
- Manage, analyse and segment data to help deliver tailored customer communications
- Daily usage of marketing tools and systems, experience of working with a CRM System
- Produce monthly reports for sales and marketing teams
- Support the marketing team with event planning and management
- Manage multiple shared mailboxes
Team Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Well organised with ability to multitask while having attention to detail
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working to deadlines will be essential, have a team mentality
- Must be reliable, punctual and work well within a team
Team Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £20,000 salary + annual bonus
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 25 with service.
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.