Independently owned, successful company, (us!) are looking for a talented Recruiter to join the team.
Recruitment Consultant - Job Overview
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will be broad and varied, and no two days will EVER be the same! Some of the things that you will be responsible for include:
- Business Development - getting to know new and existing clients to truly understand their businesses and their recruitment processes to ensure that you can add value in their search for the right people
- Taking control and running the full 360 recruitment process from start to finish and beyond, for multiple clients
- Speaking to candidates daily to ensure that you understand their requirements for their next perfect job and helping them to find it
- Providing advice and guidance to clients and candidates - being the expert in your field!
Recruitment Consultant - Skills & Experience Required
- Although not essential, recruitment experience would naturally be a huge advantage
- You will need to be obsessive about service! Providing an outstanding service to all clients and candidates every single time is at the heart of who we are and what we do
- To be self-motivated and hard-working is always essential in recruitment, but more than ever right now!
- A love for new business development is important too. We are a growing business, so you will need to enjoy speaking to prospective clients, searching out new business opportunities for us, and talking about what we can offer.
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits Offered
In return for all this hard work, we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days with length of service
- Great earning potential - competitive basic salary plus uncapped monthly commission
- Annual bonuses
- Flexible working
- Exciting future progression opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programme
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people
- And lots more!
Thank you for your application.
When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
It is also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all our latest vacancies.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.