An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Stevenage. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for ensuring a professional and effective front of house service is achieved.
Receptionist - Job Overview
As a Receptionist your duties will include;
- Managing incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner, quickly and efficiently directing calls to appropriate departments and/ or person; announce calls to key personnel; take comprehensive messages as and when necessary
- Meet and greet visitors to the offices providing refreshments as required
- Acting as the first point of contact within the business
- Open & distribute of incoming mail
- Franking mail
- Monitor shared mailboxes as required
- Booking of taxis / couriers / travel / hotel bookings / meeting room bookings etc
- Scanning tasks
- Co-ordinate stationary and uniform requirements, including ordering supplies and maintaining stock levels
Receptionist - Skills & Experience Required
- Well presented with confident face-to-face communication skills
- Customer focused with excellent attention to detail
- Previous office administration experience/ front of house experience is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Engaging, positive and professional
Receptionist – Benefits Offered
- £19,500 pro rata
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours 8am-5pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.