Established Stevenage based organisation going through an exciting period of growth have a new opportunity for a Law Graduate with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and customer service skills to join their team. This role will give you an excellent start into the legal sector, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming customer enquiries to the business via phone, email and social media.
This business has a friendly, warm culture and has the high staff retention rates to support this. We consistently receive positive feedback from new employees who all state that the managers and other team members were welcoming and supportive right from day one!
Law Graduate - Job Overview
- Handling incoming enquiries and complaints from customers via phone, email and social media
- Ensuring accurate and detailed information from all customer enquiries and complaints is recorded on the internal database
- Where required, assessing information provided by customers to determine if their complaint requires further escalation
- Escalating customer enquiries and complaints to the relevant internal departments as required
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service to all customers
Law Graduate - Required Skills and Experience
- Degree level education within Law or similar
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
Law Graduate - Benefits Offered
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000
- Shifts between 08.00 - 20.00 (Monday to Friday) Saturday shift 08.00 - 13.00 (on rotation)
- Access to accredited City and Guilds qualifications
- 21 days holiday per year + bank holidays (rising to 26 for every year of service)
- Excellent progression and development opportunities within the business
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.