An expert in their field with a constant need to develop their brand and grow their success, our client based in Stevenage have created an opportunity for a similar minded individual to join them in the role of Head of Sales and Marketing. This position will centre around commercial growth and comes with strong opportunities for personal development.
Head of Sales and Marketing - Job Overview
You’ll be accountable for both the sales and marketing teams as well as the overall delivery of an evolving business plan. Responsibilities will be split between the 2 teams but ultimately you will be working with the Owner of the business to achieve substantial and sustainable growth.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of the Company sales strategy
- Identifying areas of growth and potential Partnership opportunities for the business
- Creation of sales strategies
- Coaching and developing a team of sales professionals at varying levels
- Regular MI reporting for Directors
- Performance monitoring of entire department and minimising risk to financial targets
- Involvement in all aspects of marketing overseeing the following;
Head of Sales and Marketing - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience gained within a growth focused environment essential
- Proven success in delivering strategies and building business plans
- Prior experience gained within both sales and marketing environments
- Demonstrable experience of achieving success in both areas
Head of Sales and Marketing - Benefits Offered
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa
- Opportunities for development to Senior Executive team
- Opportunity to build upon an existing business making yourself instrumental in their future plans.
- Centrally located offices
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.