An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Welwyn Garden City. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be working alongside project managers undertaking multiple projects and delivering an exceptional level of administrative support.
German Speaking Project Administrator - Job Overview
As a Project Administrator your duties will include;
- Answer the telephones, transferring calls and taking accurate messages, where appropriate
- Place orders with suppliers
- Obtain quotes for new and existing projects
- Upload budget figures and forecasts onto the purchase order system in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete weekly housekeeping of the purchase order system, making any necessary amendments
- Schedule engineers / suppliers to attend site to complete commissioning
- Maintain accurate project sheets including information regarding orders placed, delivery dates, project start dates and handover dates
- Ensure all client correspondence is issued in the standardized templates
- Guide and direct the Junior Project Administrator on a daily basis in terms of tasks, workload and training
German Speaking Project Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- High attention to detail, excellent administration skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
German Speaking Project Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £Competitive salary
- Working hours between 8am – 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
- Free parking on site
- Great benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.