Our client, a well established and stable manufacturing business are looking for a fluent German speaker with strong customer service skills to join their team.
German Sales Administrator – Job Overview
As a German Sales Administrator you will be responsible for receiving and processing customer orders, supporting field based sales staff and handling customer enquiries from the German region.
Duties will include;
- Preparing customer quotations
- Receiving and handling customer enquiries both by phone and email
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure customer orders are completed to specified deadlines
- Preparing promotional materials, customs paperwork and customer reports
- Processing purchase orders
German Sales Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Fluent in German both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in sales order processing or sales administration would be beneficial
German Sales Administrator – Benefits Offered
- Salary up to £23,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.30
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.