An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Letchworth. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for administration in the finance/credit control department.
Finance Administrator - Job Overview
As a Finance Administrator your duties will include;
- Ensuring written Credit Control Policy and Procedures are adhered to
- Obtaining financial credit reports for account applications and credit limit increases
- Processing new account applications and credit limit increases accurately
- Increasing credit limits on the relevant systems
- Notifying customers of their new account details by letter
- Processing account changes within time scales set in procedures
- Processing department notifications from third party systems and communicating this information to the relevant teams
- Processing returned payments and alerting the relevant teams
- Ad hoc duties including reception cover and writing or maintaining process documents
Finance Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Experience of working within an administrative based role
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
Finance Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £18,000 per annum
- 37.5 hour working week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays, rising with service
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.