We have an exciting new administrative opportunity for a candidate with a passion for customer service to join a very busy team on a temporary basis. This role is initially for two months but could potentially be extended.
Customer Service Administrator - Job Overview
As a Customer Service Administrator your duties will include;
- Supporting Customer Services Coordinators with any administration
- Dealing with any inbound calls and passing them on to relevant team
- Generate and upload weekly invoices onto internal system
- Monitor the unallocated cash on the sales ledger and ensure issues are resolved
- Working alongside the finance department supporting with credit control queries
- Create and submit weekly reports
- Prepare and create monthly sales reports for the Operations Manager
Customer Service Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- Customer Service experience essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong team player
Customer Service Administrator - Benefits Offered
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.