An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong administration candidate to join a growing team. While this company is established within their sector, they retain the vision, energy and determination of a start-up and want a like-minded individual to join their team. Due to the company’s position, there are great progression opportunities for a high achieving candidate.
Claims Administrator - Job Overview
As a Claims Administrator your duties will include;
- Taking inbound calls and responding to a high volume of emails daily from customers
- Updating systems and processes to ensure accurate record keeping is maintained
- Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Regularly and proactively communicating with customers, ensuring strong relationships are created between customers and external parties
- Assisting with assessment of financial and damages evidence in response to claims
- Liaising with claimants and providing updates when required
- Explaining and informing customers of the claims process
- Following strict processes and procedures in line with regulations
- Providing relevant and appropriate written and telephone-based advice to clients in line with company procedure
- Dealing with inbound general customer service inquiries
Claims Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone and via email in a previous role
- Ability to negotiate
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in challenging situations
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Insurance knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Good Outlook and IT skills
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM a real advantage
- Team player, flexible and adaptable
- Accurate and highly organised with high levels of attention to detail
- High performing, high energy, can-do attitude with strong sense of urgency and ability and willingness to get things done.
- A strong communicator at all levels.
Claims Administrator – Benefits Offered
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Great progression opportunities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.