An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Stevenage. Working as part of a small design team, you will be responsible for delivering innovative design solutions across a wide range of projects, working closely with clients and other stakeholders.
CAD Designer - Job Overview
As a CAD Designer your duties will include;
- Provide CAD drawings for schemes in AutoCAD
- Create both 2D and 3D designs and renders of designs
- Liaise with clients and other internal departments to deliver a bespoke service to each project
- Provide amended drawings based on project revisions
- Carry out or contribute to site surveying
- Additionally, produce construction drawings for manufacture and mechanical and electrical detailed drawings
- Occasionally creating estimates and pricing from drawings
CAD Designer - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of using AutoCAD is essential
- Experience of SketchUp is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate
- PC literate, including Excel
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are essential
- Team player but also capable of working autonomously and methodically
- Happy to research & learn new programs
- Passionate about design, and ideas-driven, whilst enjoying the challenge of learning and problem solving
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.