A rare and progressive immediate opportunity has arisen for someone to join an innovative and market leading company based in Hatfield to support their hardworking buying team. Initially offered on a rolling temporary contract, permanent opportunities may be available for candidates showing commitment to the role with a strong desire to learn and be challenged.
Buying Administrator - Job Overview
As a Buying Administrator your duties will include;
- Assisting the administration process for the buying team
- Using Microsoft Excel to input manage and control data
- Answering the telephones helping with enquiries
- Updating internal systems and databases
- Working as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines and timescales
Buying Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident communication skills along with the ability to build rapport with staff at varying levels is essential
- Previous administrative experience gained within a commercial environment
- Clear telephone communication skills
- Ability to manage a rapidly changing workload
- Good MS Excel skills
Buying Administrator ? Benefits Offered
- Immediate temporary contract with longer term opportunities available
- Pay review after qualifying period
- Paid holiday
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.