A strong administrator is required with strong attention to detail and accuracy skills, financial services industry (pensions, insurance or investments) experience is required to join this established and expanding organisation based in Stevenage.
Administrator (Financial Services) – Job Overview
To work as part of the Renewals Team, supporting them to ensure administration is completed accurately and in a compliant way. Duties will include;
- Providing administrative support across the team
- Preparing quotations for sign off
- Preparing of Mid Term Adjustments (MTAs) for sign off
- Preparing of referrals to underwriters for sign off
- Supporting the team with inbound telephone enquiries
- Maintain a current knowledge of policy specifics and mandatory requirements
- Distribution of final documentation at point of sale.
- Assistance with chasing outstanding pipeline business activity.
Administrator (Financial Services) – Required Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience
- Proven experience of dealing with customers insurance requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good standard of written English
Administrator (Financial Services) – Benefits Offered
- £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Lots of team benefits and incentives
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.