An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong administrator to join a well-established Luxury brand in Luton in their buying department. Working to support a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you need to enjoy the world of colour and fashion!
Administration Assistant - Job Overview
As an Administration Assistant your duties will include;
- Accurate creation of all products and orders on in-house system
- Oversee progress of all orders with both suppliers and wholesale accounts to ensure all deadlines are met
- Track sample orders and update department accordingly
- Set up product paperwork and purchase orders on the inventory management system
- Ensure timelines are met, from samples and product creation to processing of orders
- Create specifications sheets for products
- Accurately raise all invoice orders on time
- Run end of month reports (open sales & purchase orders)
Administration Assistant - Skills & Experience Require
- Strong administration experience
- Experience within buying or a creative environment would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Naturally well organised
- PC literate, including Excel, as well as a quick learner, as the role will require the use of a number of different internal systems
- You need to be a flexible team player who’s willing to get stuck in and help out whenever needed
Administration Assistant – Benefits Offered
- 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.