Award-winning corporate organisation have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join their established team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. The team are responsible for helping the company to maintain a healthy cash flow by contacting customers to understand the status of invoice approval and payment.
Job Description – Credit Control (6 month FTC)
Working within the commercial team you will be responsible for:
• Contacting customers to check on the status of invoices
• Understanding customer debt processes and communicate these to billing administrators
• Building relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
• Help to allocate cash that has been received to customer accounts and invoices.
Required Skills – Credit Control (6 month FTC)
As Credit Controller (6 month FTC) you will have:
• Car Driver essential due to company location
• Proven experience within Credit Control
• Team player, able to work collaboratively in a team to meet shared goals
• Strong communication skills.
• Great organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• High level of integrity and professionalism
• Experience using Oracle Peoplesoft advantageous
Benefits - Credit Control (6 month FTC)
• To £26,000 dependant on experience
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Onsite parking and excellent facilities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.