In-House Recruiter with previous experience recruiting vacancies from within Engineering, Technical or Automotive industries is required to join a successful team of this expanding and award winning client at their prestigious Head Office based in Hatfield.
Job Description – In-House Recruiter (Engineering)
To deliver an efficient and effective recruitment solution across multiple streams in line with company policy, process and best practice. Design and manage multi-channel attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans; Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates; Accelerate hiring times by building a talent pipeline to ensure that we can recruit on demand.
• Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy
• Ensure the selection process is conducted in the correct manner with an emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard who demonstrate an interest in the brand and values
• Ensure all live roles are advertised internally and where applicable on external job boards, local press, etc. correct to specification and compliant with relevant legislation and internal policy
• Provide tailored candidate shortlists, undertake CV searching of candidates via CV Databases and other relevant media, assess CV response and filter based on pre-agreed selection criteria, undertake competency-based first round interviews of candidates where required
• Research, develop and manage attraction activities to target candidates across multiple business streams
• Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence
• Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas and HR team on external companies and relevant developments
Required Skills – In-House Recruiter (Engineering)
As In-House Recruiter (Engineering) you will have:
• Previous recruitment experience from within Engineering, Technical or Automotive industries (International recruitment experience advantageous)
• Strong relationship building skills at all levels
• Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to be concise and incisive with strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and plan well
• Experience of navigating recruitment systems and portals and of utilising job boards, searching online CV databases
• Flexible approach to working hours and client areas supported
• Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment
Benefits - In-House Recruiter (Engineering)
As in-House Recruiter (Engineering) you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
• Circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
• 23 days holiday entitlement
• Pension Scheme
• Medical Insurance
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.