Company Profile – Service Desk Team Supervisor – Construction, Mechanical & Engineering
A well-established company in Stevenage are looking to recruit an Service Desk Team Supervisor to join their team. Suitable candidates will have experience within a similar role working within a construction or mechanical & engineering based company.
Job Description – Service Desk Team Supervisor – Construction, Mechanical & Engineering
The main purpose of this role is to lead the Service Desk team of Co-Ordinator’s to provide high quality service delivery to clients and support the companies objectives. Duties will include:
• Develop robust administration processes and procedures and completing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
• Ensure compliance of processes and procedures and implementing corrective strategies where necessary
• To provide line management to the Service Desk team including appraisals, performance reviews, attendance and training requirements
• Day to day ownership of internal system for the delivery of service contract obligations, scheduling engineers and subcontracts work to attend planned and reactive work
• Ensure that adequate information is available to successfully administer contract portfolios
• Increase face to face engagement of Service Desk coordinators with clients
• To Liaise with Supervisors and Contract Managers on day to day service delivery issues and requests
• Support the Operations Manager and Directors in management information and contract performance reports
• Carry out ad hoc duties that may be assigned to you by management
Required Skills – Service Desk Team Supervisor – Construction, Mechanical & Engineering
• Previous experience in managing service desk and administration teams within the building services industry
• Excellent management and supervision skills
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Self motivated
• Computer literate with excellent I.T skills especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits - Service Desk Team Supervisor – Construction, Mechanical & Engineering
• £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free Parking
• Other excellent benefits after probation period
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job.
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”