Exciting opportunity to experience working for a company with a great reputation for service and quality. You will be joining a fast paced and customer focused team and will ensure all customers receive the highest level of service at all times. Although this is a temporary position, there could be longer term opportunities for the right candidates.
This role is available to start immediately!
In this role you will be dealing with incoming calls from customers and managing any queries that they may have. You will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service.
Duties will include;
• Working in a busy customer service environment dealing with a high volume of customer queries
• Building an instant rapport with customers to find out their reasons for calling, and providing advice and information as necessary
• Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times
• Empathising with any issues that customers may have had
• Liaising with internal departments and transferring calls when required
• Handling cancellation requests from customers and updating the internal system
• Available immediately and for a minimum of three months
• IT Literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to commit to shifts from 8.00 – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am – 1.00pm on Saturday
• A passion for providing excellent customer service!
• Previous face to face or phone based customer service is essential
• A positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm is also essential
• Excellent communication skills – the company are looking for somebody that is readily able to engage in conversation with customers and offer empathy and understanding as required
• £8.50 per hour
• Excellent progression opportunities within the company
• Free onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.