An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a successful team of this market-leading organisation.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks that ensure the smooth running of the Marketing department looking after several brands within the business. Although you will work closely with the Marketing Manager, you will have a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to really make the role your own.
As with any business it is vital that staff are multi-skilled to ensure that they fully understand the business and can support other members of the team when required.
Duties will include;
• Ensure the website is kept fresh and up to date with the latest news and products
• Manage and update the companies various social media accounts
• Write press releases and blogs and identify potential case studies and write them up
• Be responsible for ensuring that online portals are kept up to date
• Design, plan and schedule email campaigns
• Manage all incoming hot leads from the website and track progress with sales team
• Complete customer moodboards and product comparison sheets
• Plan new business incentives for the sales team every month
• Be responsible for stock control of literature and samples
• Carry out other tasks that may from time to time be necessary for the smooth running of the business
As Marketing Coordinator, you will have:
• Highly organised and methodical structured approach to tasks with the ability to multitask
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great telephone manner
• Excellent written communication skills
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient, ideally some Photoshop and Acrobat experience
• Ability to spot opportunities for smoother working practices
• Working hours, 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
• £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
• Free parking on site
• 25 days + bank holidays
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”