We have a new exciting new opportunity for a keen and competent candidate with the desire to work within a fast pace independent role in a very busy team. You will be working for a reputable company within the Welwyn area.
The role is working between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers
• Maintain all stock levels and order products accordingly
• Answering incoming calls
• Manage and update the internal database
• Manage client relationships
• Matching deliveries to invoices
• Additional general administrative duties
• Liaising with couriers regarding despatch of products
• Handling inbound queries from suppliers and couriers
• Liaising with internal teams
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of Microsoft packages including Excel
• Friendly, personable with ability to build and secure strong relationships
• Strong team player who is also able to work independently at times
• Strong attention to detail
• Free parking
• £8.50 – £9.00 per hour
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.