Our client a reputable Hatfield based organisation have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator to join their team on a 3-6-month temporary basis. This is a key role with a variation of duties to support one of the Director’s.
Your role as a Team Administrator is to ensure smooth running of the department.
• Organising hire cars
• Receive and handle post and be first port of call for telephone calls incoming into the office, relaying messages and ensure prompt action is taken where appropriate.
• Liaise with suppliers
• Diary management and general secretarial/ administrative support
• Booking hotels and travel
• Prepare documents
• Raise Purchase Orders and process invoices
• Update weekly/ monthly reports
• Ensure the smooth running of the office; be responsible for maintaining stock levels of consumables for printer/ copier and stationery items required for the Department.
• Fully computer literate in using Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets and databases
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Well organised, proactive and flexible
• 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.