Ambitious organisation has an exciting opportunity for a degree educated experienced Demand Planner to manage and develop demand across all business areas. This role would ensure the facilitation of the demand planning process establishes a high-quality demand plan, which is then used to balance the manufacturing facilities to provide a cost optimal plan whilst maintaining the highest levels of service.
• Facilitate the monthly demand planning process across all business areas
• Ensure the numbers submitted are an unconstrained view of future demand
• Analysing historical trends of sales and transposing across to the future demand profile
• Support along with the Master production scheduler the safety stock level requirements to meet 98.5% OTIF across each individual sector of the business
• Provide a series of KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis that measures the performance of the business and support decision making
• Support the daily allocations meeting reviewing performance and making changes to the demand forecast within IFS that relates to site MRP requirements
• Measurement of the forecast accuracy across all areas of the business
• Continually develop the use of IFS Demand Planning functionality
• Market analysis across a diverse range of products and uses
• Circa £30,000 per annum
• Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm, 5.00pm finish on Friday
• 25 days annual leave
• Onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.