A service orientated company based in Stevenage are now looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team.
Working Monday to Friday 8 hours a day on a slight shift pattern between the hours of 8am – 6pm
Duties will include;
• Receiving a high volume of calls on a daily basis
• Delivering excellent customer service on every call
• Using multiple systems to update records and find relevant information to pass to the customer
• Taking ownership of each call to ensure customer queries are resolved efficiently
• Effectively questioning customers and communicating effectively to ensure the root cause of the query/problem is answered
• Adapting your personal style on every call to suit the needs of the customer
• Ensuring compliance is met and standards achieved on a daily basis
• Dealing with all higher level customer queries/complaints
• Previous customer service experience
• Experience of working in a call centre environment would be desirable but not essential
• Strong PC skills including databases and all Microsoft programmes
• Proven ability to communicate with people at different levels
• Customer focussed, with empathy for customer problems and a real desire to help people on a daily basis
• Able to commit to a role for a minimum of 3 months
• 20 days holiday + bank holiday
• Intensive company training
• This is a longer term temporary opportunity with scope to progress internally
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.