Our client, an award-winning and rapidly expanding organisation are looking for a confident new Recruitment Assistant with great communication skills and an excellent telephone manner to join their very busy HR team. This is initially a 6 week booking with scope to potentially extend for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include;
- Being the first point of contact for all inbound HR enquiries
- Screening calls and passing to the relevant person where needed
- Booking interviews
- Managing a broad range of queries
- Taking accurate messages and prioritising them
- Sending out emails and general written communication
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Dealing with a varied fast paced workload
- Managing Diaries
As an Recruitment Assistant you will:
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Accuracy in terms of messages taken
- Have the ability to multitask
- Working hours 9.00am-6.00pm
- £8.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.