Multi-national organisation has an opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their UK Head Office based in Hertfordshire initially on a 12 month contractor basis.
The purpose of this role is predominately to arrange and book interviews for each business area, liaising with Hiring Managers, candidates and recruitment agencies.
• Co-ordination and set up of psychometric testing
• Involvement in recruitment events such as open days which may involve occasional Saturday working
• To support the resourcing process in the administration of all permanent recruitment
• Administration of the Vacancy Management System
• To meet and greet interview candidates when required and co-ordinate security requirements including performing ID checks
• Organise and prioritise own workload ensuring all deadlines are met reviewing and monitoring priorities to ensure quality and standards are maintained
• Investigate problems, queries and issues, presenting conclusions and discussing recommendations
• General admin tasks such as arranging meetings, room bookings, filing, dealing with general enquiries via phone and team inbox
• Act as a member of the wider Resourcing UK team, participating in meetings and contributing to the planning of activities
• Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks where required
As Recruitment Administrator you will have:
• Possess previous recruitment administration experience within a busy recruitment/resourcing function.
• Must have excellent initiative, common sense and a proactive approach
• Ability to work under pressure
• Respect and maintain confidentiality
• Able to work with a range of relatively complex support/administration activities
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
• Strong team and supportive work ethic
• Excellent PC skills – MS Office, SAP, Recruitment systems experience desirable
• Be a self starter and motivated to execute this role to an excellent standard
• Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working
• Excellent on-site facilities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.