Successful, expanding organisation is looking for a very capable and confident Sales Administrator to join their team.
To provide support to the Sales Director, and the Sales and Proposals Departments, with all aspects of administration.
The role requires a capable, safe pair of hands to deal with tasks delegated by the Sales Director and the Design and Proposals team. The job holder is there to enhance the customer experience during the sales process and provide all aspects of admin support prior to successfully winning orders.
Duties will include;
- Acting as first point of contact in the office for a variety of admin tasks
- Prepare presentations and tender documents
- Assist with telephone enquiries and liaise with clients and colleagues to ensure that communication is effective and customers are given a positive experience
- Ensure appointments are confirmed with customers and suppliers
- Maintain accurate and up to date client records
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Co-ordinate and arrange corporate events such as hospitality days and award events
- Previous experience of Sales Administration would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of working in the construction industry would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident communication skills
- Well organised and thorough
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working hours 8am – 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Free parking on site
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People"