Due to internal progression, a Site Administrator is required to join a small team of this high-end organisation based in Hitchin. As Site Administrator, you will be responsible for all operational and administrative matters relating to the facility and ensure the highest levels of client service are provided.
· Provide the highest levels of client service by telephone and in person
· Ensure prospective clients are contacted and appointments are made at appropriate times
· Taking bookings and planning work schedules
· Meeting and greeting visitors, conducting site tours
· Produce letters and invoices as required, answer queries as appropriate
· Carry out administrative tasks relating to agreements, order products, quality checking
· Input information onto an internal system
· Resolving maintenance and repairs issues
· Petty cash and credit control
· Maintain accurate records of arrangements, accounts and banking sheets
As Site Administrator, you will have:
· Committed to providing the highest levels of client service
· Strong numeracy and literacy skills
· Fully PC literate in MS packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Car Driver
· Up to £28,000 per annum
· 40 hour week, Monday to Friday
· 20 days holiday entitlement
· Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.