We have exciting opportunities to join a reputable innovative and corporate organisation at their Head Office based in Hatfield. Working with a supportive team and management, you will receive competitive remuneration & structured training as well as long term career opportunities.
The Customer Service Centre is open 8am - 11pm Monday to Sunday and this role involves working 40 hours per week, 5 days in 7 on a rotational shift pattern including evenings and weekends. During your working day, you will be dealing with inbound emails resolving customer enquiries which may include liaison with other teams when required.
• Handling a large volume and broad variety of inbound emails
• Providing excellent customer service
• Prioritising constantly, using initiative and resolving complex issues
• Extensive liaison with internal teams to resolve outstanding issues
• Problem solving and coping within a fast paced environment
• Logging data correctly onto a system
As an Online Customer Service Executive you will have:
• Previous customer service/administrative experience
• Confidence dealing with customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability in maths
• Strong team player with a real desire to learn and develop
• Confirmed to contract to Christmas 2017 – longer term opportunities may be available after this date
• Above average rate of pay
• Paid holiday
• Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”