Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Stevenage
Interested in starting a career in recruitment, but never knew how? We are actively recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to learn our business from the bottom up and progress within our energetic and fast paced business.
OUR BUSINESS – Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Stevenage
Interesting in joining an award-winning owner managed recruitment company recognised for success year on year? Wanting to work for a brand focussed on results and quality rather than hitting targets? Then we would love to hear from you!
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group is an independent, local recruitment agency specialising in helping people find temporary and permanent jobs in Hertfordshire within 6 specialist business sectors.
It’s an exciting time to get involved in our business, we have established our brand and our reputation is growing fast in the Hertfordshire recruitment market. We have a fast paced, fun working environment with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated individuals who on a daily basis prove why we are different to our competitors.
We offer an in-depth training programme, fast tracked career progression within one of Hertfordshire’s leading recruitment companies.
JOB PROFILE – Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Stevenage
Working for Lawrence Dean Recruitment no two days or two hours will be the same! Duties include;
• Liaising with existing clients, managing their accounts fully and maximising on business potential through providing consistent service delivery
• Calling potential clients to generate interest in our brand
• Meeting new and existing clients
• Exceeding individual and team goals
• Advertising jobs, filtering applications
• Meeting new and existing candidates
• Taking comprehensive job information
• Carefully selecting the correct candidates
• Further business development
• Database administration
• Marketing activity
• Working as part of a team to achieve individual and company goals
REQUIRED SKILLS – Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Stevenage
• Previous experience of Sales or Customer Service – ideally both telephone and face to face
• Professional and business like attitude
• Confident communicator and multitasker
• Results focussed with a never give up attitude!
• Passion, drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Loyal, dedicated and quality focused
• Innovative, solution focussed with a desire to learn
• Ability to work at an incredibly fast paced environment
BENEFITS – Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Stevenage
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus
• Annual bonus
• Quarterly incentives
• The ability to shape your career within a growing brand
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and business.