Business Development Executive, Sandy, £20,000 - £25,000
Are you able to demonstrate strong previous experience in generating revenue and growth within an existing client base?
Do you have a consultative selling style which would suit an environment which is not driven by KPIs?
Our client is a successful global business who are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive who has experience promoting products which are used within the engineering and/or scientific industries.
In this role, you will be responsible handling all incoming sales enquiries from potential new customers. Once new customers have been brought on board you will be expected to research and identifying further new sales opportunities within existing client accounts and generate the maximum revenue possible from each of your individual clients.
To be successful in this role you must be confident outbound calling to clients, have strong relationship building skills and excellent research ability.
Duties will include;
- Following up warm leads identified through targeted marketing campaigns
- Assisting customers with product selection
- Managing business development campaigns targeted at potential new customers
- Following up on outstanding quotations
- Arranging client meetings
- Preparing customer quotations and tender proposals
- Ensuring that key prospects and existing clients are contacted regularly
- Attend trade exhibitions where required
- Previous experience in business development and/or account management within an engineering and/or scientific product environment
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative sales style
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Proactive approach to client relationship management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics would be beneficial
- Salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Pension contribution up to 5%
- Life Assurance policy
- Free parking on site
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business