A new opportunity has arisen for a Property Assistant to join an established high profile organisation based in Stevenage.
As Property Assistant you will be responsible for looking after four main properties and a main residence. Responsibilities of the role will include;
• Overseeing repairs and maintenance work for all properties, checking progress and providing regular reports to senior management
• Booking annual services, ie security, fire extinguishers, household appliances, garden machinery and lifts
• Meeting with contractors to discuss repairs and maintenance
• Dealing with contractor quotes
• Arranging emergency call outs for ie, boiler break downs or security related matters
• Assisting with the analysis and monitoring of Property department budget. Arranging household insurance and valuations for properties
• Assisting with the management of all property utility services
• Assisting with the management of cleaning contracts for all properties
• Updating key holder lists
• Arranging fire drills
• Responding to out of hours calls for alarms and emergencies etc
As Property Assistant you will;
• Be organised
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and be proactive
• Be able to cope under pressure and work to deadlines
• Competitive basic salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
• Working hours: 9.00am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.