Due to expansion and business growth this small yet expanding Welwyn Garden City based organisation are looking to recruit a professional, keen and enthusiastic Project Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level, have high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail and thrive on working in a busy and varied coordination role.
• Assisting with the production of information materials
• Liaison with Writers, Design teams and Printers
• Supporting global clients
• Updating trackers
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Management of contractor contracts and files
• Oversight of vendor documentation and files
• Quality and SOP administration
• Required Skills - Project Administrator
• Degree level education advantageous
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical and reporting skills
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Fully proficient in MS Office packages
• Benefits - Project Administrator
• £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
• 9.00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Free onsite parking
• 24 days holiday entitlement
• Pension scheme
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.