Our client based in Stevenage are looking for a confident and professional Administrator to work in their busy office.
Duties will include;
• Providing administrative support across the company
• Chasing payments and renewals, as well as liaising with third party groups
• Answering the phone and directing callers to the right department
• Maintain a current knowledge of policies and requirements
• Ensuring errors are monitored and reported to Compliance and escalated as relevant depending on severity
• Business support with file audits, file checks and data clean-up in quiet times
• Keen attention to detail
• Financial services experience advantageous
• Professional manner
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good standard of written English
• Salary £19,000
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Working hours 8:30-5 Monday to Friday
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”