Customer Account Co-ordinator, Hitchin, £19,000 - £21,000
Our client is an established business based in Hitchin who are currently recruiting for a confident, proactive account co-ordinator to join their thriving business. This is an exciting time to be joining the company as they are undergoing a period of sustained growth and are continuing to successfully secure new business in their sector.
To work within the customer care department proactively managing existing customers accounts in order to successfully secure repeat business.
Duties will include;
- To deal with incoming calls from customers
- Follow up on quotations sent out to customers
- Proactively contact customers to follow up on orders, obtain feedback and build relationships Ensure orders received are correct before passing to admin for processing
- Maintain website quotes and deal with new website enquiries
- Send out samples for trial purposes and monitor to ensure returned
- To produce sales / quote figures for monthly meetings
- To attend regular sales meetings with Sales manager and Director
- Previous experience working in a role which involves outbound calling to customers
- Proven ability to follow a process
- Confident telephone manner
- Organised and self-motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Confident working with Excel
- Starting salary up to £21,000 (with regular salary reviews)
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 9am - 4.45pm, and Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm
- 20 days’ holiday per year + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business