Well established Property Management firm have an opportunity for a professional and experienced Repairs Administrator with a strong work ethic to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Director you would be responsible for managing a designated residential property portfolio and would be required to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers, tenants, suppliers and colleagues.
• Management of between 80-120 properties
• Providing solutions to tenancy queries, issues or concerns
• Dealing with property maintenance issues and reports
• Procuring quotations or estimates as required
• Arranging pre and post tenancy works and works relations to inspection and/ or spot checks
• Maintaining accurate case history logs and diaries
• Regular verification and updating of case files
• Negotiating tenancy renewals and notices
As Repairs Administrator you will be:
• Exceptionally customer focused with outstanding communication skills
• Precise organisational skills
• Problem solving ability
• Good accurate typing speeds
• Clear concise presentation of facts
• £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
• 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
• Free parking after probationary period
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business