Payroll Administrator, Letchworth, £20,000 - £25,000
Our client, based in Letchworth, are a dynamic, forward-thinking company who are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth and are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join their team. If you are looking to work for a company whose value their staff and offer genuine opportunities to progress and develop, then this is an ideal opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing full outsourced payroll services to a range of different clients including processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls. This role sits within an area of the business that has substantially expanded over recent years and the team have an excellent success record!
Duties will include;
- Processing multiple payrolls from start to finish
- Preparing payroll reports and pay-slips for submission to clients
- Processing of SSP, SMP and SPP
- Handling Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- Responding to client queries
- Previous experience processing multiple payrolls from start to finish
- Confident processing RTI and CIS payments
- Strong knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP and SMP calculations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience working with STAR payroll would be beneficial
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business