Our corporate client, an award winning organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their HR team. As Learning and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for all administration and coordination of training and learning events.
· Managing day to day logistics of training courses
· Booking of external venues
· Resourcing of Trainers
· Preparation of training materials
· Advertising and monitoring course numbers
· Handling delegate queries
· Course feedback reports
As Learning and Development Coordinator you will have:
· Proven administration experience within a professional environment
· Self-motivated to deliver excellent customer service
· Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· To £23,500 per annum
· Annual bonus
· 25 days’ holiday
· Onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.