Established Financial Services organisation has a new opportunity for an Administrator with excellent knowledge of word processing, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail to join their team. This is a busy process driven administration role within a highly regulated environment.
Reporting to the Office Manager you would work in a small team responsible for printing, checking and producing documentation as well as supporting in the verification and quality checking process.
Duties will include;
• Completing data and entering applications
• Printing and checking correspondence
• Binding documentation
• Produce copy documents and archiving files
• Answering incoming calls and liaison with financial advisors
As Financial Services Administrator you will have:
• Be highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
• Previous Administration experience within a Financial or Legal environment would be advantageous
• Excellent knowledge of Word Processing
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• £18,000 per annum
• 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• 20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year with length of service
• Pension Scheme
• Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.