An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established and growing company based in Hertford. Working as part of a small, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for maximising the sales of travel events and projects across the UK and overseas.
Duties will include;
• Maximise all potential sales opportunities
• Develop key accounts by building strong customer relationships
• Proactively grow customer based in assigned territory
• Provide quotations and ensure that they are followed up if required
• Provide travel documentation to customers in a timely manner
• Up-selling any additional optional extras where possible to maximise profit
• Maintain a good up-to-date knowledge of travel destinations and key attractions
• Build good working relationships with external suppliers
• Exceed expectations to clients and actively seek customer feedback
• A professional manner and attitude to work
• Experience of working within a sales based environment where targets have to be met
• Ability to negotiate on costings
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A passion for travel
• £17,320 per annum plus quarterly bonuses
• 20 days holiday, rising with service
• Opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas to develop travel knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”