Company Profile – Temporary Corporate Receptionist
We have exciting new opportunities for candidates with a passion for people and great customer service. You will be working for a market leading dynamic company within the Hatfield area. Our client has achieved growth year on year through diversity, investment in employees and technology.
Job Description – Temporary Corporate Receptionist
The role is working between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm.
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors on reception
• Preparing and giving refreshments
• Ensuring all guests receive a positive impression of the company
• Ensuring the reception area is well stocked, tidy and professional at all times
• Advising internal team members of guests arrival
• Answering incoming calls
• Managing the companies allocated parking spaces
• Booking meeting rooms
• Ordering stationery
• Booking electronic equipment for meetings
• Organising travel
• Distributing post
• Ad-hoc administration as required
Required Skills – Temporary Corporate Receptionist
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Friendly and personable
• Strong team player
Benefits Temporary Corporate Receptionist
• Free parking
• £7.50 per hour
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment- All about the people"