Company Profile – Temp to Perm Part Time Administrator
Our client based in Royston are looking for a confident and professional administrator to work in their busy head office. The right candidate will have the ability to manage a varied workload and be a strong team player.
Job Description – Temp to Perm Part Time Administrator
Duties will include;
• Acting as first point of contact and answering the phone
• Diary, email, travel management, meeting preparation and administration
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Screen phone calls and enquiries and handle them when appropriate
• Produce correspondence, reports, documents and presentations
• General administration duties such as scanning and shredding
Required Skills – Temp to Perm Part Time Administrator
• Experienced administrator, used to being proactive and working on own initiative
• Managing an everchanging workload whilst staying positive and professional
• Ability to be proactive and problem solve
• Experience of working in a busy environment
• Being able to easily build a rapport with clients and colleagues
Benefits – Temp to Perm Part Time Administrator
• Salary £10ph
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
• Working hours 9-5:30 Monday, Wednesday, Friday
• Free onsite parking
• Training and development opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”