Company Profile – Temporary Sales Order Processor
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established, successful organisation based in Royston. Working as an integral part of their corporate team you will be responsible for managing all orders received from both existing and new customers.
Job Description –Temporary Sales Order Processor
Duties will include;
• Taking incoming calls from customers wishing to place orders
• Maintaining a database of customer information
• Taking detailed and accurate order details from customers and verifying order details before placing through the system
• Advising customers on stock availability and recommend products based on client need or previous order history
• Handling and personalising orders with values ranging between £100 and £10,000
• Ensuring outstanding customer service at all times – advising on delivery dates and assisting with any queries that are passed to the corporate team
Required Skills – Temporary Sales Order Processor
• Experience of working in a business to business customer service role desired
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Accurate and methodical with close attention to detail
• Fast and accurate data entry skills
Benefits - Temporary Sales Order Processor
• £7.50 per hour
• Paid holiday, staff discount
• Full training provided
• Guaranteed contract to Christmas 2017
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.