Administrator, Hatfield, £16,000
An immediate opportunity for an Administrator to join a small team within an established and expanding Hatfield based organisation. This is a full time permanent role to suit someone with excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and confidence with handling customer data.
As an Administrator your role would be responsible for entering client information onto documentation.
Duties will include;
- Add and amend client information to central database, checking for errors where necessary
- Liaise with clients to collect information
- Set up and maintain production schedules for promotional materials containing client information
- Source client information and circulate internally
- Send proofs to clients and manage the proofing process
- Record correspondence for archiving
As an Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role including experience with data entry
- A good knowledge of recording data within MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Be fully proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- £16,000 per annum
- 9.30 am start.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business